SEJ-054: SWEEP. Studies on Wellbeing, Environment and Economic Policy
This research group is made up of lecturers from the Department of Applied Economics at the University of Granada. The group also includes researchers from the University of Oviedo and the Memorial University of Newfoundland in Canada.
The group specialises in the following areas of expertise:
- Public economics and public service companies.
- Human development and the economics of wellbeing.
- Political economics (local, regional and national).
- The economics of the environment.
- Public behaviour.
- Urban water supply.
- Public administration.
- Analysing the efficiency of public and private management agencies.
- Analysing the evolution of productivity.
- Analysing the decision making of public and private management agencies.
- Measuring wellbeing.
- Advising public and private management agencies.