HUM-129: Experimental and applied behavior analysis
The group was created in 1987 in response to the request by the Ministry of Education to form a group of researchers whose focus was on psychological evaluation and treatment:
- Child and Adolescent: mental retardation, hyperactivity, conduct disorders, behavioral problems and Asperger’s syndrome
- Intellectual modifiability
- Program Evaluation
- Cognitive functioning in the elderly
- Immigrant children and young people: problems of adaptation.
- School and social adaptation in immigrant children
- Workshops for parents
- Evaluation and training of interpersonal habilities
The group has worked for various public bodies in the assessment of intervention programs. Among these, it has assessed a campaign to quit smoking undertaken by Andalusian pharmacies and an educational program run by the Ministry of Employment called “Learn to Grow in Safety”.